- 2014 Funded Projects Announced
- Cover Crops Broadcast
- Utah State University and Western SARE Name New Regional Director
- Webinar: An Introduction to NCR-SARE's New Partnership Grant Program
- NCR-SARE Announces 2015 Youth Educator Grant Call for Proposals
- NCR-SARE Announces 2015 Farmer Rancher Grant Call for Proposals
- Graduate Student Sustainable Agriculture Projects for FY2014 Announced
- Southern SARE Producer Grant Calls for Proposals Released
- Southern SARE On-Farm Research Grant Calls for Proposals Released
WANT GRANT INFORMATION?
Every day, farmers and ranchers around the world develop new, innovative strategies to produce and distribute food, fuel and fiber sustainably. While these strategies vary greatly they all embrace three broad goals, or what SARE calls the 3 Pillars of Sustainability:
• Profit over the long term
• Stewardship of our nation's land, air and water
• Quality of life for farmers, ranchers and their communities
There are almost as many ways to reach these goals as there are farms and ranches in America.
To learn more, check out the award-winning What is Sustainable Agriculture?.