- 2014 Funded Projects Announced
- Cover Crops Broadcast
- Utah State University and Western SARE Name New Regional Director
- NCR-SARE Announces 2014 Research and Education and Graduate Student Awards
- NCR-SARE Announces New "NCR-SARE Heroes," Ron Macher and Dale Mutch
- NCR-SARE Announces 2014 Farmer Rancher and Youth Educator Grants
- North Carolina Land Trust Helping Beginning Farmers in an Effort that Blends Conservation with Sustainable Ag
- Using Cover Crops for Pest Management on Small Farms
- Black Soldier Fly Integral Component of Sustainable Ag at Georgia Farm
WANT GRANT INFORMATION?
Every day, farmers and ranchers around the world develop new, innovative strategies to produce and distribute food, fuel and fiber sustainably. While these strategies vary greatly they all embrace three broad goals, or what SARE calls the 3 Pillars of Sustainability:
• Profit over the long term
• Stewardship of our nation's land, air and water
• Quality of life for farmers, ranchers and their communities
There are almost as many ways to reach these goals as there are farms and ranches in America.
To learn more, check out the award-winning What is Sustainable Agriculture?.