- 2014 Funded Projects Announced
- Cover Crops Broadcast
- Utah State University and Western SARE Name New Regional Director
- NCR-SARE Announces 2015 Farmer Rancher Grant Call for Proposals
- NCR-SARE Announces 2015 Call for Partnership Grant Proposal
- NCR-SARE Announces 2015 Call for Research and Education Preproposals
- Biocontrol Methods for Protecting Honeybees Against Pests
- Students Conduct Sustainable Ag Research through SSARE Youth Grants Program
- North Carolina Land Trust Helping Beginning Farmers in an Effort that Blends Conservation with Sustainable Ag
WANT GRANT INFORMATION?
Every day, farmers and ranchers around the world develop new, innovative strategies to produce and distribute food, fuel and fiber sustainably. While these strategies vary greatly they all embrace three broad goals, or what SARE calls the 3 Pillars of Sustainability:
• Profit over the long term
• Stewardship of our nation's land, air and water
• Quality of life for farmers, ranchers and their communities
There are almost as many ways to reach these goals as there are farms and ranches in America.
To learn more, check out the award-winning What is Sustainable Agriculture?.