- NCR-SARE Announces 2014 Graduate Student Grant Call for Proposals
- Notice of Public Meeting
- Buy Fresh Buy Local Program Scales up Local Food in Wisconsin
- Herbal Treatments Effective in Treating or Preventing Mastitis in Dairy Cattle
- Xerces Society Pollinator Short Courses Coming to Mississippi in April
- Research & Education Grants Calls for Proposals for FY2014 Now Open
WANT GRANT INFORMATION?
Every day, farmers and ranchers around the world develop new, innovative strategies to produce and distribute food, fuel and fiber sustainably. While these strategies vary greatly they all embrace three broad goals, or what SARE calls the 3 Pillars of Sustainability:
• Profit over the long term
• Stewardship of our nation's land, air and water
• Quality of life for farmers, ranchers and their communities
There are almost as many ways to reach these goals as there are farms and ranches in America.
To learn more, check out the award-winning What is Sustainable Agriculture?.