- Mike Hogan, Ohio SARE Coordinator, Named NACAA President
- SARE Project Explores Alternative to Clear-Cutting Aspen for Landowners
- Cover Crop Survey Report Documents Yield Boost, Soil Benefits and Ag Retailer Roles
- 2014 Index Published
- 25 Years of SARE: Report on Project Funding: Covering 25 years of allocation of grant funds and grant types in the So...
- Intensive Crop Rotations with Cover Crops Give a Boost to High-Value Cash Crops in Organic Production
WANT GRANT INFORMATION?
Every day, farmers and ranchers around the world develop new, innovative strategies to produce and distribute food, fuel and fiber sustainably. While these strategies vary greatly they all embrace three broad goals, or what SARE calls the 3 Pillars of Sustainability:
• Profit over the long term
• Stewardship of our nation's land, air and water
• Quality of life for farmers, ranchers and their communities
There are almost as many ways to reach these goals as there are farms and ranches in America.
To learn more, check out the award-winning What is Sustainable Agriculture?.