- NCR-SARE Announces 2014 Farmer Rancher and Youth Educator Grants
- Youth Educators Explore Use of Aquaponics in the Classroom
- 2014 Extension Energy and Environment Summit
- Finding a Fit for Native Pollinators in North Florida Sustainable Farm Management
- Southern SARE Announces Funding of Professional Development Program Grants
- Southern SARE Announces New Research & Education Grants Projects
WANT GRANT INFORMATION?
Every day, farmers and ranchers around the world develop new, innovative strategies to produce and distribute food, fuel and fiber sustainably. While these strategies vary greatly they all embrace three broad goals, or what SARE calls the 3 Pillars of Sustainability:
• Profit over the long term
• Stewardship of our nation's land, air and water
• Quality of life for farmers, ranchers and their communities
There are almost as many ways to reach these goals as there are farms and ranches in America.
To learn more, check out the award-winning What is Sustainable Agriculture?.